Wednesday 1 February 2012

Pop-Up.2

My objects for my Pop-up 2 collection had a general concept of objects with things missing. They varied quite a bit - one half had a bright/plastic/Pop theme, the others were the opposite - light/dreamy/ghostly. So I began to work on these two seperate themes within my drawings. At first I was thinking about continuing them both seperately then combining elements of them together a bit later, but I ended up deciding to explore the bright & plastic theme more and leaving the ghostly theme. This was mainly because I never usually use bright bold colours or hard, plastic textures like the ones in my objects so I thought I'd experiment with something new and a bit out of my comfort zone. I started off by taking a new batch of photos that reflected the chosen theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment